My first weekly money check up! Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies
photo courtesy of uk2.net
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $24 for gas! I love my Corolla. It saves SO much gas. Darn my 15-min commute to work twice a day though. My tank was only 3/4 full but I wasn't feeling lazy on Tuesday so filled up. This is a good week.. I've managed not to buy anything online or spend it on eating out on the weekdays. My birthday was on Wednesday so BF took me out to dinner.
2. Today I feel scared towards money. I'm doing really well on paying off my CC debt and I really hope I don't use it for some shameless spending. I tend to do that when I see a low balance. Must. Not. STOP!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was borrow a book from my coworker. I love reading and we have a lil book club going on. I sometimes succumb to buying books brand new or on Amazon so this is always a little treat.
4. I will consider this week a success if I pay that $2,000 towards my CC debt this week. I can't wait to see the balance on that thing under $600!
5. If I could grow one thing, it would be an avocado tree. Avocados are so expensive and usually not as ripe/large as I would like. BF's cousins have an avocado tree and they come out perfect every time. Guacamole is my favorite or using avocados in my sandwiches. Mmmmmmm.