My Pretty Pennies' Weekly Money Check-Up
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on investments, at $300. My investments are automatically deducted each month at $300 (after-tax). Besides that, I spent $54 on MAC make-up!
2. Today I feel OCD about money– I'm watching every penny like a hawk and since I get 3 paychecks this month, I'm trying to put as much away as I can into savings and into my Roth.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch Harry Potter with the BF! For my birthday in November, my coworkers gave me an AMC gift card, which we used to watch our free movie and buy licorice. While in line, we also received free movie tickets to a screening of Something Borrowed this Wednesday (one of my favorite books).
4. I will consider this week a success if I wrap all my gifts and bake and wrap all the Christmas treats I plan to make.
5. My favorite holiday treat is anything! I honestly love all the decorations and music more than any holiday food.