Weekly Money Check-Up a la My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on myself and my best friend's wedding gift. I bought new skincare for about $123 but I know it will last for a long time. My best friend's wedding gift(s) were about $150 total but it was worth it and she deserved it. I wish I could have spent more because I've known her my entire life and I love her to death!
2. Today I feel obsessive with money because it’s a new month and my budgets are all in the clear and tomorrow is payday :) Also my dad gave me some money that will be going straight to savings. I watch my money on my phone through all sorts of widgets and I get pretty darn obsessive about it.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was move the flat screen TV downstairs on Thanksgiving, hook up my laptop to it and watched a movie with the entire family in our PJs with tons of blankets, popcorn, a couple heaters and a fire in the fireplace! It was the best...
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my xmas shopping and return my $98 jacket from Express! Also I want to take BF's parents out for dinner, it's been long overdue and they are so gracious for letting me stay at their home rent-free.
5. My favorite holiday song is Santa Baby! I have a whole playlist for Christmas songs on my iTunes, I will share the entire list here if anyone is interested! They're mostly newer renditions of Xmas classics.