- Bag: This changes a lot but I switch between my Balenciaga 09 black RH city ($1000) to my Louis Vuitton Galliera ($900) to my Chanel Diamond Stitch Tote ($2000) - *cringe* my bags themselves are worth a LOT of money. If any of them were ever stolen I would cry, especially since I got these at "good" prices. You wouldn't want to know their retail prices...
- Chanel Black Caviar Wallet: $500
- 2 Balenciaga Coin Purses: one in Framboise (pink) and one in Turquoise. I got them for about $200 each (again a great deal)
- Cell Phone: I've mentioned that I got an HTC EVO 4G this past July and I paid $200 for it. This phone is my life - internet, GPS, wifi, email, organizer, calendar, etc.
- iPod Touch: I always carry this since I need to listen to music at work and it also has some apps that aren't available on the Android market that I can't live without. Paid $200 for it when it first came out.
- Make-Up: I carry a bunch of make-up in one of my Bal coin purses, but mostly I'm a lipgloss/lipstick fiend. I have to carry 4-5 different shades (nude, baby pink, etc). About $30 worth of make-up in my bag at all times.
- Ibuprofen: Need it for that time of the month and for whenever a headache strikes, $5
- Dr. Scholl's gel insoles: Just in case I am wearing flats..they hurt my feet badly. $10
- Carmex: $2 Can't live without this stuff!
- Dolce & Gabbana perfume: My absolute favorite scent. I have a bigger bottle at home but I got this from my mom since she knows I love it so much. $25
- Gum: $2
- GAP knit scarf: $20
- Rayban Sunglasses: $100
If I wear the LV bag: $2,394.00
If I wear my Balenciaga bag: $2,494.00
If I wear my Chanel bag: $3,494.00
Yikes!!! That's a lot of money I'm "carrying". I think this is a lesson that I need to be ultra careful when I'm out and about and to never leave my purse in my car. I'd love to hear how much you all carry on a daily basis too.