Weekly Money Check-Up a la My Pretty Pennies. It's still Tuesday so I figured I should post this up!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on paying myself! I transferred $900 to my emergency fund. Sadly other than that, the most I've spent this past week was $21 on Sprinkles cupcakes! As a whole, I feel like I've spent a lot of eating out.. lots of fast food :( Oh wait I forgot I spent $65 at Aeropostale on some jeans & PJs, they were having a 40% off clearance sale so each pair came out to under $12... I think I may be returning them though since they are all too big.
2. Today I feel bored with money. Every time I transfer money to my savings accounts and investments, I feel like everything grows slowly. It could be that I compulsively check Mint.com and know every penny spent and earned to the miniscule detail but I am bored with it all. I think I will feel better once I hit the $10,000 mark with my e-fund, travel fund, and gift fund combined.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was see my family and stay with them at the Hilton. It was so much fun and I was really happy to see them. Last time I saw them was on Christmas.
4. I will consider this week a success if I continue with my workout regimen. I took 3 one-hour workout classes yesterday. I'm beat so I'm taking a rest day today but I definitely want to take classes everyday until Sunday!
5. My signature outfit is skinny jeans, a white ruffley top, a cute jacket or sweater (if needed). I wear a bunch of boots (knee high mostly) and wedges. I like my H&M light wash skinnies the best. They're the "SLIM" style.