1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on... jeans from CottonOn. I walked into this store randomly during July 4th sales and bought a pair of jeans that fit perfectly on my 5'3" frame. They were only $24 each so I went back and picked up another pair! I have never been this satisfied with jeans!
2. Today I am thankful for the people I have in my life. I thank God that I have a great family and loving friends, a wonderful BF and his parents who graciously let us stay in their house. I have a lot of love and support in my life, and for that I am extremely grateful.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go swimming! I haven't gone in months and it felt so nice to get a good workout while listening to music and getting a tan. Although I did get a weird tan from the rings on my bikini, it was worth it!
4. I will consider this week a success if I clean out the inside of my car. I washed the outside 2 weeks ago and have been meaning to do an inside clean-up! My poor corolla. Also I need to buy some little gifts for my stepsis and friend for their bdays.
5. The strangest thing I have ever eaten is cow blood and cow tongue. Don't ask. After I found out what it was, I stopped eating it. The funny part was that I had no idea I was eating this stuff as a kid and I thought they were pretty tasty!
Feel free to post this on your blog with your weekly money check-up. This post originated from My Pretty Pennies.
Instead of posting a weekly spending recap I decided to post the weekly money check-up this week. I had an amazing weekend and what's funny to me is what I consider fun may not be everyone else's idea of fun. I had a great Turbo Kick class on Friday followed by date night with the BF. On Saturday we ate at a new burger joint, I got a haircut, and we proceeded to play Call of Duty all night. On Sunday I went to pilates class and went swimming all day. It was a lazy weekend and those are my favorite!