My dog is doing well, he is acting like his back no longer hurts but we have changed his lifestyle and he had to be on a strict resting order so he's been sadly couped up in the room staring out of the window for the past few weeks. He goes out for his potty breaks but my intent is to slowly ease him back into walks every other day or so.
I am not going to lie...I have been spending up a storm at Starbucks, Coffee Bean, the local bagel shop, and on food to get me through those long days and long hours of class and studying. I also spent $21 to get my car cleaned inside and out and I felt as though a weight was lifted off my shoulders!
I also have another story for you guys about ebay shopping and how it screwed me over so bad...the first time in 6 years of online shopping. I'll save that for maybe my next post. I will never ever buy a designer purse on ebay again. Needless to say, when I got my money back it went straight to savings where it should have gone in the first place. What in the world was I thinking anyway? I'm also a bit tired of my designer bags and I'm thinking of selling them.
Some more updates if you're interested (and cuz I like bullet points):
- Studying is #1 priority
- Sleep is my #2 priority
- I purchased ginseng and gingko supplements - my dad took them when he studied for his PE (professional engineer) test. I'll let you know if it works, I've been taking them for a week now.
- I purchased unsulphured blackstrap molasses - you can buy this at a health food store for $5. It supposedly helps with a ton of PMS related symptoms including irritability, cramps, etc. and also grey hair..random! Just started it yesterday, the taste is very sweet but I put it in almond milk and it tasted yummy.
- We haven't found a condo we loved yet but we think we are leaning towards a new area now. Not so touristy but great school district and a newer, developing area.
- I want Isabel Marant dicker boots badly so I've been wavering between those Aldo & Steve Madden dupes, not sure if it's worth it though. Anyone have them?
- Last week I got a stye in my eye.. I think it was because of wearing false lashes and not cleaning my eye properly. I had to wear glasses for a week and no make-up...worst week ever haha
- We had our 2nd practice test last weekend and my score jumped up 7 points! :) Glad my hard work is sorta paying off, 10 more points and I'll be satisfied.
- I'm starting to think about requesting transcripts and letters of recommendation for my law school application.
- BF has been helping me brainstorm ideas for my personal statement for my application.
- I had to spend $139 for registration for the test and $124 for a reporting service. UghhhH!
- The new iPhone 5 is coming out for Sprint!!!! I'm tempted but I love my EVO. I just bought it 1.5 yrs ago too...
- I purchased some jewelry from my friend Alex's shop - www.shopwithhrh.com and I'm super excited to receive the pieces. She handmakes each piece as they are ordered, and even customizes size for you if requested.
- Oh yeah not sure if I ever mentioned it but I got a raise at work last month, yay!
- I can't help but think of how happy I will be around Thanksgiving when all this madness is over, assuming I get the score I want for the LSAT lol.
Hope everyone is enjoying the remainder of summer! If you read this entire random jumbled post, thanks for reading. I hope to update again soon :)