- I got my hair done on Friday and I love it so much! I finally found MY stylist here in SD. I always had to go to the bay area to my stylist but now it's more convenient for me.
- BF and I have been cooking everyday! We've had pasta, sliders, breakfast sandwiches, steak, protein burgers, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, etc. I love homemade food.
- As you all know I have a new credit card. I love my Chase Sapphire Preferred card! The transactions post up right away as opposed to my Citi card I was used to. Yay for points!!!
- I've been surprised about how calm I am about studying this time around. I am sure I will be ready for the test come 12/3.
- How am I so late to the Spotify bandwagon? I love this app! I use it on my Macbook and phone all the time. Way better than Pandora.
- BF's parents are coming back from New Orleans tomorrow. We've had 1.5 weeks of privacy. It was so nice while it lasted. I'll miss cooking in the kitchen.
- I really wish I had a job that allowed me to work from home but I'm sure I'm not alone on that one. I'm very grateful that I have a job in this economy.
- I haven't started on my personal statement yet for my applications. For some reason it's so difficult to write about myself, and I haven't had any "life changing" moments I want to write about.
- Well remember my aforementioned hair appointment? I was planning on just getting a haircut ($25) and my roots touched up ($30) however I succumbed to my stylist's recommendation of adding more highlights - so the bill came out to $138 (for haircut, roots, highlights, styling). Not bad but just not what I was expecting. She did a fabulous job though so no complaints.
- I have a boot addiction. I swear, every fall I end up dying over all the boots I want. This season I've already accumulated a flat black pair of leather boots from DSW (See them here - LOVE! They run a half size large) and those BP cognac ones in my last post (those run true to size).
- I have a huge pimple on my cheek. It left a scar. I have heaps of concealer on it right now... ew!