I loved reading Serendipity's series on Days of Thanks so I thought I'd give it a shot. Of course it's a given that I am thankful for my family, BF, friends, dog, job, health and life but here are some other things I am VERY thankful for!
1. My Macbook - I can't live without this thing. It's how I watch tv shows, study, write, and allows me to surf the web. I love you macbook.
2. Hazelnut creamer - Ever since my dad forced me to make him coffee each morning and I took a whiff of this stuff I've been addicted. I wouldn't love coffee without hazelnut creamer and for that I am very thankful.
3. Sprinkles cupcakes - You are the only red velvet cupcake I will eat. I compare everything red velvet to you.
4. PS3 - Thank you for keeping my BF entertained while I study. Also for providing me with an outlet for yelling and screaming and giving myself finger cramps.
5. Unlimited data - Sprint rocks. When all the other carriers capped off data as I was finally getting a smartphone, Sprint still had and still offers unlimited data. Looking for the cheapest gas station? Found it! Looking for the closest Target? Found one!
6. Jeggings - My regular jeans hate you. But I love you so. When I feel tired and lazy I throw on some jeggings and boots and bam, instant put-together look.
7. Fage greek yogurt - How can you be healthy but taste so rich and creamy? I love eating you for breakfast or a midnight snack and love how I don't feel guilty afterwards.
8. Honey - So sweet, gooey and adds an instant kick to anything. It makes a huge sticky mess but nonetheless it's worth it.
9. Traffic lights - Thanks for stopping those crazy drivers who think they're drag racing in the middle of the day and giving us all a fair chance to share the road.
10. Credit unions - So thankful for having a credit union in those dire times of need when I need to pull cash out of a random ATM. No ATM fees yay!
11. Mint.com - Need I say more? Budgets, trends in my spending, and reminding me that I spend way too much at Starbucks. Thanks for the reality check and keeping me in the green.
12. Libraries - How are libraries still free? Endless amounts of books, study rooms, and free types of classes on weekends.
13. Fireplaces - There's nothing better than sitting by a fireplace watching movies or drinking wine coolers while laughing with family or friends.
14. Calendars - Where on earth would I be without calendars? My friend and I used to laugh about how we write things in our calendars AFTER they happen.
15. Price matching policies - Best thing ever!
16. Persimmons - I can eat 10 of these in a day. They take forever to peel but I love them. Favorite fruit and thankful they are in season in time for the holidays.
17. Coupons - Goes with #15. Manufacturers' coupons, RetailMeNot
18. Giveaways - It's so cool that there are giveaways all over YouTube and the blogosphere. Connects everyone and gives people a chance to win something!
19. Drive-Thrus - Thanks for preventing me from starvation many many many times!
20. Being part of the blogworld. How could I not end with this? I love how we can all share our thoughts and be part of one large community.