Ahhh, back to the daily grind after a long weekend! I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving break and spent time with loved ones and good food:) I had a great time at my dad and stepmom's place with a small and intimate lunch on Thanksgiving followed up with a lot of talking, coffee, and desserts. I stayed up late until midnight on Wednesday night cooking and preparing my side dishes. Everyone loved them!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a TV! BF and I have been planning to buy a new flat screen HDTV to replace our old old old TV. We play video games a lot and watch movies so this was a purchase we have been planning for a long time. We knew we were going to buy one on Black Friday this year and we were ready to wait in line at Wal-Mart, however BF was browsing the Wal-Mart site on Thanksgiving morning and they had put their TV black friday prices online so we snatched up the one we wanted - a 51" Samsung plasma for $500. We also used my ebates to get 4% cash back. Yay.
2. Today I am thankful for getting better. I must have ate something bad on Saturday night which resulted in a fever, body aches, ginger ale, stomach pains, bed rest, and throwing up all day yesterday. I was really hoping that it wouldn't be a week long sickness and today my fever is gone. I hope it doesn't come back!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cuddle with my dog. He's the best at cuddling! As BF always says...that's why we have a dog.
4. I will consider this week a success if I keep on studying for the LSAT and KILL the test this SATURDAY! I have to do some last minute things too like check out the test center, print out my ticket, pack a snack for the break and pick out some questions to do as warm-ups. I'm excited to get this test over with and I have been studying for 5 months. I would like my life back.
5. My favorite Christmas song/album is Mistletoe by the Biebs. I really want to check out Michael Buble's Christmas album though. Love him!