|beautiful floral inspiration that reminds me of fall|
1. The LSAT is next Saturday. I am nervous, excited, and ready to get it over with. I have been prepping for months and I am confident I will get the score I want. I have a lot to prep for that day and lots of studying to do so that's what I'm looking forward to the most.
2. I have to make side dishes for Thanksgiving at my dad's house this week. Thinking mashed potatoes, candied yams, and a green bean casserole. I love green beans! This is the first time I'm not spending Thanksgiving at my mom's. I really miss them :( However I'll see em all for Christmas. Anyone have good recipes?
3. Yay for a 3 day work week!! That means today is actually Thursday and tomorrow is Friday. Or it means I have to buy groceries tonight to make all my side dishes. Crap.
4. I'm getting worried that I won't be able to finish my personal statement in 3 weeks. I foresee a bunch of late nights at the library. Or coffee. Or both.
5. The BF bought a PS3 this weekend. We stayed up until 3am this weekend playing zombies on Black Ops. I have to ban myself for the next 2 weeks. This is NOT good for my studying schedule!!! Anyone else play black ops?
Here's my weekly money check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food. I took out BF and his parents for their favorite buffet on Saturday. I don't mind since they help us out a lot. Also we discovered Bristol Farms' amazing deli, comfort food bar, and salad bar this weekend. Not good for my wallet.
2. Today I am thankful for my family, my life, my health, my coworkers, my friends that still stay in contact with me even though I live 8 hours away, and the blogosphere. Also thankful that the LSAT is almost here so I can go back to normal life (for a bit).
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take my dog running. Nothing makes me happier than seeing him run with his tongue sticking out happily. I feel bad for keeping him indoors but he is a baby (at 6 years old) and hates the cold so he doesn't go out too often. We're trying to take him out everyday still since it hasn't been raining.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish up all the important projects at work, think of some Christmas gift ideas, bake my side dishes perfectly, take a practice test with a good score and study study study!
5. This Thanksgiving, I'll be in Orange County. Hopefully the traffic isn't too bad.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a short week:) Please feel free to share your favorite recipes!