Happy December! I love Christmas and all the beautiful images posted today. Hope they start your month off on a great note:) I think it's time I get back on track with some monthly goals. PS. I updated my twitter link above, please add me so I can participate in all the twitter fun!
- Finish my personal statement, addendum, and tidy up my resume for my applications.
- Chat with my teacher and coworker who will be writing my letters of recommendation.
- Get back on track with working out - I'll start off with 2 times a week as I don't think I have time for more.
- Take new photos and post my Louis Vuitton bag on Bonanza or eBay
- Start and finish Christmas shopping (on a budget).
- Purge my make-up collection. I have a lot of old make-up that I've been meaning to clear out.
- Find recipes for the baked goodies I will be making for my family, friends and coworkers.
- Start bringing lunch to work again instead of starving myself.
- Stay within my food budget this month.
- Load up my Starbucks card because look at all the times I went last month and I didn't use the rewards card!
- Buy nothing frivolous for myself!
all images except #10 via
Care to share your December goals?