Happy Friday folks! And Merry Christmas Eve of Christmas Eve! Unfortunately I'm about 1.5 hours away from finishing up an 8-hour day at work (a very unproductive one to say the least) but the good news is that I am almost freeeee from work!!!! Until the new year that is.
Thought I'd do a quick in and out post before I am on my way to my hometown to enjoy Christmas parties, wreak havoc with my best friends and eat up a storm. It's going to be fun.
- IN -
- Remember those movie tickets I bought off ebay and never received? I followed GND's advice and filed a claim ASAP. It must have scared the seller so he/she refunded my money this morning!
- I always seek advice from my mom and she told me to go ahead and get my personal statement reviewed by Gradvocates as well. I was about to pay for it and noticed that their prices went up! Originally $74, the price went up to $95. I emailed them and they gladly gave me the $74 price. I am happy both my PS and my resume are being reviewed by the same company.
- My friend who moved away from San Diego came back this week to visit her BF. We went on a double date and had dinner/drinks this week and then we found out we were on the same flight for tonight! Also happy that we booked Southwest so we can sit next to each other.
- My best friend is picking me up at the airport tonight. Can't wait to see her cute baby boy again. He's already 7 months. Time flies.
- OUT -
- I had to buy movie tickets at Costco last night since I never got them from ebay. I had to pay $127. If my seller had shipped them to me, it would have costed $108. Oh well. I'm just glad I have the tickets to give to people as gifts!
- I am STILL NOT PACKED. My flight leaves at 9:30pm tonight and we're going to be at the airport by 7ish. One of the old luggages smelled like cat pee and BF had to hose it down last night. I really hope it worked or I'll have to buy a new luggage.
- So yeah I have to pack a crapload of knit sweaters, a coat, leather jacket, blazer, jeans, boots, heels, flats, electronics, gifts, and toiletries. I am NOT a light packer and I need all these items with me. I will be seeing a lot of people that I haven't seen in awhile =) Should be an interesting few hours after I get off work today.
If I don't get to blog again before Sunday, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! Stay safe :)