Happy Friday everyone! Today I feel compelled to do an in & out post as I feel like Fridays are great for rounding up the work week.
- in -- Pinterest. I'm hopelessly addicted. Here are some of my favorite pins. Follow me on pinterest! (username: omgiwant). Sources for all pics are on my pinterest.
|clear nail polish + eyeshadow|
- I reserved Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 at Blockbuster Express. Can't wait for movie night!
- Finally sent some money to savings! Haven't done this in a month so it feels good.
- Finally went to the gym today to my favorite Turbo Kick class. It felt so good to be back. Hope to keep it up.
- Boss approved my time off for the week between Christmas and New Year's. Can't wait to go home, I haven't seen my mom and stepdad's side of the fam since August. Woohoo!
- Grateful for amazing people, colleagues, teachers, family and friends who have been so supportive during this time.
- out -
- Anxiously waiting for my LSAT score. And you thought I was done talking about it :P
- Need to spend a lot more time on my personal statement.
- Christmas shopping progress currently at ZERO. I got nothing! Hope to fix that this weekend.
Any ins and outs for you guys?