|via My Pretty Pennies|
2. Today I am thankful for lots of people that are willing to help me with my personal statement. My Money My Life being one of them, an attorney at work, and my lovely BF. I only hope to be able to help someone else out one day the same way I've been helped.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cheer up a coworker who was feeling a bit out of her element. I made her laugh and tried to bring some optimism in her life.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my 2nd draft of my personal statement and have it read by a few people I trust. If anyone who is great at writing/editing is interested in reading it, let me know :) The more eyes, the better.
5. One of my favorite holiday decorations is Christmas lights of course!
Christmas Shopping so far - $365.88:
- 15 AMC movie tickets from ebay - $108.90
- Boots for my mom from DSW: $107.64
- Boots for my family's secret santa from UrbanOG.com: $34.30
- Sister's phone cases from eBay: $5.03, $4.30
- Brother's HDMI, ipod case, and Skull Candy earbuds from Amazon: $40.36
- Wal-Mart (candy, popcorn buckets, clothes for nephew, nieces godson, some groceries): $65.35
- Still need: PF secret santa gift, baking items for coworkers, mexican coke
I did a lot of xmas shopping online so I'm hoping all of the items get here before xmas. The phone cases and all the electronic accessories people wanted this year were all cheap from amazon or ebay. The movie buckets were easy to buy from Wal-Mart and the tickets were cheap from ebay again! I think I did pretty well within one weekend and I didn't have to go to the mall. I still need to buy a few more items to finish up but I think I'll be under my $500 budget!
Anyone do anything interesting this weekend?