1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a CVS trip! I bought a ton of nail polishes and wrapping paper for xmas gifts. I spent $50 but each nail polish was around $1.
2. Today I am thankful for a BF who genuinely cares about us and our future. He's always rooting for me and helps me in so many ways. I am very grateful for him!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was made friends with people on the law school forum. We all traded personal statements last week and I'm actually having fun critiquing and also receiving great feedback on my personal statement.
4. I will consider this week a success if I successfully bake goodies for work, wrap gifts, pack for home, and finish my personal statement.
5. One of my holiday traditions is staying up until midnight on xmas eve and unwrapping gifts altogether. We usually kareoke and drink until my aunts are pretending the lamp poles are stripper poles, and we end up watching scary movies.