Now onto some goals....
2012 Financial Goals
1. Max out Roth IRA.
2. $3,000 in Travel Fund.
3. Buy an investment property with 20-25% down.
4. Rent out investment property so monthly rent covers monthly mortgage.
5. Vacation in cash.
6. Open up some sort of interest savings accounts or investment accounts for my little brother & sister.
2012 Personal Goals
1. Get healthy. This means getting back into gym mode, running outside, walking my dog more often, eating healthy, less soda, less fast food, cook at home more, and eat less candy.
2. Get into law school. Whether it's this cycle or next cycle, 2012 will be the year I get this accomplished!
3. Go home as much as possible. I love my family and I hate living 8 hours away, but it's only a 1 hour plane ride away.
4. Go on a vacation with the BF. We've been together for over 6 years now and we haven't really gone on a real vacation. We are very close but whether it's a weekend getaway or a real vacay, I think it would be nice to go on one for ourselves this year. We both work too much so I think we deserve it. But knowing us, it probably won't happen this year.
5. Read more. I didn't get to read as much this year but I just got back into reading again. I read fiction mostly because I like to get away when I read. This year, I'll be making more trips to the library.
Any other goals you'd like to share?