I was going to write a really long post about an argument the BF and I had today...well it was actually a really long and drawn out discussion of how we were complaining about our future, but I'll save that for later. It wasn't really an argument, just us voicing our concerns and frustrations of all the sacrifices we are trying to make to get to where we want to be. I'm sure all relationships go through that!
So this post is going to be really random but that's ok cuz that describes my personality perfectly!
1. I changed my twitter username to shopping2saving! It used to be imashoewhore (obviously pre-blog days) so I switched it up so everyone can add me. I still protect my tweets but if you're a PF blogger I will definitely add you. So please add me, I love tweeting and getting to know the PF blogging community through it...it's so easy to respond and chat!
2. I added a new tab up on top titled "My Fave Posts". I thought it would be easier for newer readers to check out just in case you are interested. It takes some time to dig through my rants and random posts about studying to get to some of the good stuff!
3. I'm jealous of all the new bloggers (and older ones) joining in on the Yakezie challenge. Just like volunteering right now, I don't think I can commit to joining. You know when you tell yourself you "have" to do something and then it never happens? I'm scared that's what will happen if I join. But maybe in July. At that point I will have no excuses! :)
4. I've found so many cool new PF blogs lately, I want to share them with you! I actually added them all to my blogroll, but I'm constantly finding new ones... that blogroll is about to explode! Check out these newer (or just new to me!) PF bloggers:
Young Professional Finances
In Budgets We Trust
Bog of Debt
Low Net Worth Individual
Money for Boba
Cents and Nonsense
Twenty Something Money
5. I have been freezing my greek yogurt (with honey mixed in) and it is sooooo good! Tastes exactly like how gelato should taste like, without the crazy price and the tiny scoop they give you. I'm going to go back to the grocery store since I already finished all of my strawberries and add those in to make a strawberry greek yogurt gelato. Try it! You don't even need an ice cream maker :)
6. I found this really cool Pinterest board and literally EVERYTHING on this woman's "words" board had me falling off of my chair laughing. I just love how being on Pinterest can make you feel so silly and happy. I can't find sources for any of the pics besides the first one. And I thought Pinterest was supposed to source things for you?! Weird...
|i was literally dying of laughter when i read this.|
|hahahaha this was hilarious.|
|i am sooooo that 1%!|
Hope you enjoyed this post and hope you are enjoying your weekend!